Textbook Price Matching Policy
The UPEI Bookstore will make every effort to match new textbook prices (to a maximum of 15% off our book price)
- The price match must be requested at the time of purchase and will not be granted after a book has been purchased
- The Vendor must be the original supplier, not a third party vendor (eg. "sold and shipped by Amazon.ca" NOT "sold and/or shipped by a third party on Amazon.ca)
- The competing vendor must be a Canadian bookstore or website (eg. amazon.ca NOT amazon.com
- The ISBN (10 or 13 digit number on the back of the book) must be the same
- Price must be a total cost including shipping with the costs listed in Canadian dollars only
- Applied to new books only, sorry used book prices will not be matched
- Book(s) must be in stock and avaialble to ship right away, we will not match prices for books that are currently not available
- The match must be from a site that is current (same day)
- UPEI Bookstore management reserves the right to deny a request for a price match
When purchasing a text through the Bookstore's online shop, price matching policies will remain the same.
- The customer will be responsible for contacting the UPEI Bookstore to make staff aware of the need for price match.
- Contact must be made before the order is placed.
- We may require a link for the secondary website.
- The price match will only be applied once the link is verified and the order is placed.
- The customer will not be charged until the price match and the transaction is complete.
- Please contact email@example.com for additional information.